Pageviews!

read this:

mohon selalu cantumkan nama penulis, link atau nama blog setiap kali anda ingin menyalin atau men-copy paste.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Contoh dari Conversation of Greeting, Introducing, and Leave Taking (contoh percakapan atau dialog menyapa, berkenalan, dan penutup)



Saya membuat ini ketika saya mendapat tugas dari guru saya untuk membuat dialog percakapan menyapa, berkenalan, dan penutup dengan bahasa inggris pada kelas 7. 
Langsung saja :)

Conversation of greeting, introducing, and leave taking between Hana and Risma in the class.

Hana: “A sunny day, isn’t it?”

Risma: “Yeah, really!”

Hana: “How’re you, today?”

Risma: “I’m fine, thanks, and you?”

Hana: “Not too bad! Thanks”

Risma: “By the way, can you allow me to introduce myself?”

Hana: “Sure, why not? Haha”

Risma: “Okay! My name is Risma Millenia Cantika, you can call me ‘Risma’, what’s your name?”

Hana: “It’s my pleasure to have acquaintance with you! My name is Hana Salvia”

Risma: “thanks, me too! Wow! You have a beautiful name, Hana!”

Hana: “Really? Haha thanks Risma!”

Risma: “Yes, your welcome. By the way, how old are you?”

Hana: “I’m 12 years old”

Risma: “Me too! Where do you live, Hana?

Hana: “I live in Cilegon with my family, and you?

Risma: “Same with me! I live in Cilegon with my family, too!”

Hana: “Oh, what’s your favorite food?"

Risma: “My favorite food is pasta, how about you?”

Hana: “I don’t have favorite food, in my opinion, all the food tastes good! What’s your favorite color?”

Risma: “Oh, my favorite colour is red, and you?”

Hana: “My favorite colour is green, where do you study, Risma?

Risma: “I study at JHS 1 Cilegon, how about you?”

Hana: “I study at JHS 1 Cilegon, too!”

Risma: “That’s nice! We're study in the same school. Sorry, I’ve to go now! See you next time, Hana!”

Hana: “It’s been nice to talking to you! Yes, of course. See you!”

Risma: “Okay, take care! Bye”

No comments:

Post a Comment